 Castle / 18387
  Re: castles Mocs not mentioned on Lugnet (yet)...

Yaron, Actually, I was quite glad Ben reposted this, because somehow before I never saw the gian bull's head on the front of the fortress. I guess I clicked right to the Brickshelf gallery and then clicked on five or so of the thumbnails that showed (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: castles Mocs not mentioned on Lugnet (yet)...

(...) Hi Bruce, (...) I was wondered myself how come no one mentioned it. (...) Thanks, I love it too. It was added at really an advanced stage of that fortress. At first I thought to wrap it in a round yellow circle (or shiled shape) but because of (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)