 Castle / 18362
  CCC-style wall with modern accoutrements

Been a long time since I used the word "accoutrements"...hope I got it right. Anyway, here's the latest in wacky things from the Spotted Cow. It's a CCC-compatible corner wall manned by a huge crew of...black guys. I guess this is the counterpart (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: CCC-style wall with modern accoutrements

(...) deeplinks. See (URL) (which is also in the FAQ group as this is a common question) I look forward to seeing your work after moderation. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: CCC-style wall with modern accoutrements

(...) Oops, yeah. I know that, really! ;) Too early in the morning, I guess. Let's try that again... Overview: (URL) we go. Sorry about the mistake! ~Mike (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)