 Castle / 18352
    Re: ...WoW! —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Thanks Matt, I was aware of that incidentally. I actually *developed the scabbard ball-joint attachment and the curvature of the axe blade btw. (I'm kinda proud of this involvement into a product I believe in) The point of showing these (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.western, lugnet.general)

        Re: ...WoW! —Jeff Byrd
   (...) I can only hope that what I'm doing is, or will, have a positive effect within the community. While money is nice, it's not the real reason why I started this venture. It's the "WOW's" that I love the best. Knowing that I can make someone (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)