 Castle / 18330
    How to convert 2 useless LEGO castles sets into something bigger useless (or "Chariot of Fire") —Yaron Dori
   Hi again, Before I begin this message it's really much space, but still I can hardly call it castle either. A few weeks ago, one night when I was really board and both LEGO Castle sets 2539 & 2848 on my bed, (2 URLs) I started trying to combine (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)