 Castle / 18324
    Re: MOC Preview: Blut'Ader —Alan Findlay
   (...) I like the detail on the lighthouse, especially the seagulls. I've been thinking of doing a light-tower along similar lines, though likely it won't be as big when I get around to it. Nice church too. And the pennant detail on that 'big house' (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MOC Preview: Blut'Ader —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Yeah ... this whole city is built "realistically" - as in, if minifigs could walk, they could get to every part of the city. All towers are accessible, etc. Also, the walls are done at a height and width that I considered realistic for (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)