 Castle / 18264
  Re: New Tolkien chapters

(...) Nice work. Lord of the Rings stuff is certainly my favorite interest in castle creations. I remember when The Two Towers came out, everybody would keep comparing Dobby with Gollum. So I was not too surprised with your choice of minifig :) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Tolkien chapters

(...) Thanks. (...) I really think that Rowling's description of Dobby either consciously or unconsciously drew on the obsequious side of Gollum's character. So I felt comfortable using this fig as Gollum. Bruce (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)