 Castle / 18219
    Re: Classic Wars: The Battle Between Good and Shpleem —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Good fun! Like Tim said, the timing is a little off 'cause it changes frames just after all the text visualize on some of them. A word of warning for non-broadband users; The file is ~25.2MB! (zipping it it became 24.8MB). (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Classic Wars: The Battle Between Good and Shpleem —Stephen Fisher
   (...) RE: PowerPoint size Apologies for not warning earlier... yes - it contains a lot of pictures - almost 100 I believe. RE: Timings. Yes, I uploaded the same presentation used during the convention, which had 2-3 second timings to keep audience (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)