 Castle / 18210 (-5)
  Re: Castle = yes

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Lenny Hoffman wrote: [about a possible future Castle theme] (...) What I find interesting is that when I think of carefully scripted product lines, I can only think of Rock Raiders, Bionicle, and Orient Expedition. Assuming this (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: City Gate

(...) Thanks. I was trying to create something that fits in with the new standard. I wanted this to be a slightly smaller moc like Jon Furman's creations. In that way it is a good combination that links new and old. I am happy that you like the gate (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle vs Space?

(...) One should also note that the pirates got into the act this year also: (URL) was a bit surprised there wasn't a space assault on the pirate display though... Frank (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle vs Space?

(...) With all those druids of questionable moral character wondering about? You bet. ;) Always in fun, -Gil (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: City Gate

(...) Ben, Great work ! Wonderful addition to the 3CS type of building. It's a great transition building from the walls to the internal town buildings. KK (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact