 Castle / 18198
  Re: Castle vs Space?

(...) You cannot forger the SheepBots : (URL) Dr. Terrible (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Castle vs Space?

(...) I've been wondering over this forever, waiting for the opportunity to ask... how does one build one of those sheep? is the back piece a 1x1 brick with studs on all sides? so as not to drag this thread off-topic, I wish I could've seen the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.space)