 Castle / 1805 (+5)
  Re: Defense Archer at TCS!

(...) Yeah, the store doesn't have any other sites, I think. (More the pity - I'm sure there are a lot of lego fans wanting to get here) (...) I live in the northern Galillee, in a small village called Kfar Vradim (you might realize that means Rose (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.il)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) castle (...) as (...) such (...) figured (...) ones - (...) their (...) bottom - (...) Let me tell you, make sure your creations *fit* into the plastic containers, don't put them with one side in the air! I once took my lego town house (er, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Defense Archer at TCS!

(...) Yes The Construction Site will ship (at least in the US). Call them with a CC number. Their tele numb is on their site: (URL) Ben Gatrelle (remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  a name for "castle world"

hi y'all! pawel is here at my house for the DixieLUG meeting, and we've been scheming up plans for the mutual castle storylines site. we need a name for the site! ~"castle world" sounds ok at this point, but we'd like to hear some more ideas if (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: a name for "castle world"

(...) Hi Craig, Pawel and everyone, DixieLUG? What's that? Anyhow, here are some silly ideas from toying around with the names: Castland (Castle land) Castlego (castle lego) Castles of Kings Kings and Queens of Lego Dreams These are just premature (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact