 Castle / 18049
  Blue Dragon Mosaic

Hello everyone, Just posted some pictures to BrickShelf of a quick blue dragon mosaic that I created over the weekend. Here's a link to it: (URL) I have always liked the dragon shields, so decided to make this mosaic using the emblem of the rearing (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

  Re: Blue Dragon Mosaic

Hi there, It's really nice. The only other thing I'd do is make the mosiac in a shield shape. I like.. very simple, but powerful :) -Anne (...) -- For SCO to attack IBM using IP (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-. is somewhat like trying to eat >.~.\ `` ` (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Dragon Mosaic

good stuff. eric (...) ... (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Dragon Mosaic

Hey Andy, Very cool! I see what you mean about the dark grey. Maybe if the whole thing was bigger and you could use more of it to give parts of the dragon's body a 3-dimensional texture. I also agree with Anne that it would look great on a shield! (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Dragon Mosaic

(...) Thanks, I had considered making it a shield, but the original idea was to try to make this the floor of a throne room. I didn't think that I could make it recognizable smaller, so I did this size first. -Andy Lynch (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Blue Dragon Mosaic

(...) Thanks Eric. -Andy Lynch (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)