 Castle / 17850
17849  |  17851
Subject:
Microscale Castle to be posted shortly...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 02:52:26 GMT

Hi.  I have begun building a microscale castle.
It will have 3 alternating "looks" or levels (a beginner, intermediate, and
advanced) for both the keep and for the surrounding curtain wall.  Being pressed
for time, and about to get kicked off the computer by my demanding younger
sister, I am unable to post some teaser pics.

Beware, they will be posted very shortly.......

Ben

(sorry to leave you hanging!!!)  :(