 Castle / 17843
    Re: The Classic Castle City Standard —Jake McKee
   (...) It sounds to me like there may need to be a piece of software created that allows castle/moonbase display coordinators to plan layouts. Much like TrackDesigner helps Train clubs design their layouts in advance. Great progress on the standard, (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Classic Castle City Standard —Aaron Sneary
   (...) track geometry. It has dimensions and colors for the most common baseplates including the Moonbase Module Standard's 48x48 grey and Castle City Standard's 32 x 32 green baseplates. Granted, it does not have the Moonbases corridors or the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Classic Castle City Standard —Jeff Van Winden
   (...) Just to add to this... I remember reading somewhere that you can create and import your own peices into TD, I believe one of the Monlug guys did this once. Jeff VW (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX)