 Castle / 17799
    Re: The Classic Castle City Standard —Benjamin Ellermann
   Hi Lenny, I like several things about this standard. The walls are simple and yet conform to earlier LEGO sets. Small scale buildings will fit in the city quite well. I guess we could start creating buildings with angled walls to eliminate gaps (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: The Classic Castle City Standard —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Hey Ben, Well, part of the those gaps can be filled in with trees and bushes - as well as smaller vendors with odds and ends - not to mention they form great winding alleyways! What I love about this standard is that almost all problems that (...) (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)