 Castle / 17798
17797  |  17799
Subject:
MOC Preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:16:44 GMT

Ever wonder what you and your future spouse can do with LEGO bricks in three days?

Here is a preview of a new MOC we’re working on, a Keep, inspired by THIS.

It’s of course not finished. We will be adding a few more green bricks, trees, plants, bridges, and of course the actual Keep on the foundation you can see in the picture. Under the foundation is a dungeon with stairs leading to the first floor. No, the hole in the side of the landscape on the left is not a hole leading out of the dungeon ;)

--Anthony & Christina

The Kingdom of Ikros