 Castle / 17796
Re: a last alliance of Elves and Men and Sculpey? (big pics)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:43:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matthew Taylor wrote:
   Hi, this is my first post here (I am a long time reader though) I made these out of sculpey a few nights ago and I thought I would post them here

and a little photoediting...

Yup,I know the editing isn’t good, but it was a start :p