 Castle / 17758
  Common Castle Standard

I am new to the world of AFOL and only recently have begun to work my way throught the maze of LUGNET News but I wonder if anyone could help me out. I was very interested in the disussion of a standard for building modular castle scenes like the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Common Castle Standard

Hey George! I'm glad to hear about your interest. Last weekend a group discussion at Brickfest 2003 created a castle village standard that would aid in creating displays. In many ways it is inspired by the Train and Space standards, but in other (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Common Castle Standard

Yes - great idea ! that's the right time to make it modular, 'cause I'm just building walls and towers modular for moc "white lion castle" ! I'm going to make some pictures these days and hope it will be inspirating for castle builders. :) Kai (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Common Castle Standard white lion castle !

I've made some quick shots of my castle wall+tower-modules for the "white lion castle" at: http:/www.gerkens.org/lego.html Kai (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)