 Castle / 17645
  The Horde Gathers...

After reading the suggestions for my Orc War Wagon, I decided to alter it. And after I did so, I decided to, just for fun, assemble the Horde. (URL) I created a double sized wolf head from my Orc Wolf Rider designs, and added it to my wagon. Because (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The Horde Gathers...

(...) Looks cool. I can't wait for some pictures of it on its own. ~Kevin Blocksidge (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)