 Castle / 17624
17623  |  17625
Subject:
Family Gathering...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:05:47 GMT

Hi. I recently (about 2 weeks ago) had a small family gathering. One of my mom’s cousin’s sons came up from Tennessee. He was really looking forward in getting some castle minifigs for his castle layout(s). (Actually, he said he is in the process of trying to field a 200 man castle army).

I wasn’t sure of what exactly he wanted, so I gave him 4 defense archers and 2 axe carts.

The defense archers aren’t that useful for “structures” but have some nice mini-fig accessories. The axe carts on the other hand have some nice parts. He opened up the packs, and tried to put together something really cool really quickly, and he only was using the 2 axe carts.

It wasn’t as strong as he’d like, and was somewhat flimsy. I asked to look at it, and made some modifications to make it more solid. (He is 17 or 18? I believe).

I haven’t got an update on how he is progressing, but it should be interesting the next time he visits again, or I have a chance to go down to Tennessee (from up here in Ontario).

Here is the Brickfest Pic of the model:

Enjoy,

Ben.