 Castle / 17619
Re: Custom Weapons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 07:04:48 GMT

Hi Isaac,

   You can purchase them at: http://www.btinternet.com/~isaacyue/Frames.htm
I can find the shopping cart but I can’t find how to put something in ;-)

Please, help !

Denix

htt://www.avalonnia.net