 Castle / 17616
Re: Balin's Tomb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:58:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Isaac Yue wrote:
   Balin’s Tomb from LOTR:

Very cool, Isaac. I especially like the one with the lighting effect.* But the illustration of the battle seen is very cool as well. I’ll definitely link this from my page.

Bruce
  • quibble. I think this shot would be helped a lot if it were cropped down so you only saw the LEGO and not your room around it.