 Castle / 17613
    Teaser —Anthony Sava
   Know this: All that I do has purpose. There is nothing I create that does not have a place, a niche. All that I build is all that I am, all that I am is the world I have created. The feathered beast always had a home in my world, this you should not (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)