 Castle / 17605 (-5)
  Re: Balin's Tomb

(...) Nice use of light in the photo. It's pretty evocative of the movie version. The Lego skeleton in the shadow is worthy. (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Balin's Tomb

Balin's Tomb from LOTR: (URL) The rest of the pictures can be found on my website under the section 'Building'. Your comments/suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks! Isaac My website: (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Union of Two Great Themes

Hello! (...) Hahaha! Cool :-) Nice inter-planetary keep. And I like the "good old old fashioned barbaric brutality". That meets my own cruel vein very well. Muahaha. Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Union of Two Great Themes

(...) No man....you don't get flamed for great work like this. Wonderful Lenny. Making a bear pit in it is great as well....how'bout pitting a classic space fig against a black knight castle fig? Just so this new found common ground doesn't spoil a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Will Castle be Big at Brickfest?

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote: <snip> (...) Hey Benjamin, I'm sorry I didn't reply to this sooner. I remember reading this post and meaning to reply to it, but I guess the near miss hurricane and my several out of town trips took my mind (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact