 Castle / 17585
  sooooooOOO...OOOIIIEEE...EEEeee...eee

And so he doth createthed a neweth wild boar. And he did looketh upon all that he made, and it was good...eth I built me my very own (URL) Onishi Shinji Wild Boar>. Click on any image to see a larger view. Here it is sitting next to my original wild (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: sooooooOOO...OOOIIIEEE...EEEeee...eee

Great job! Now if it was only red and had a big "A" on the side.... I mean, you were calling the Hogs*, right? *Hogs = Arkansas Razorbacks!!! Rob "I think this is my first .castle post" Hendrix "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)