 Castle / 17532
  Goblin Wild Boar Rider

Ok, so they're not all winners. But I figured I'd share my quasi-failure with you all, at least to prove I'm not some LEGO demi-god (not that anyone thinks that, nor do I actually believe anyone thinks that). With the success, or at least slight (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Goblin Wild Boar Rider

Ok, as soon as I posted my wild boar I had a flash of inspiration. So I uploaded new pictures that over wrote the old pictures (not by accident ;). However, for those of you who saw the old design, or for those of you who are curious as to the old (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)