 Castle / 17514
    Re: Who says nobody builds ships? —Richie Dulin
   (...) Nice work.The colour scheme is great, and the extended oars really look the part. To be pedantic, triangular foresails are not particularly castle-ish. Also, you can avoid fabric sails fraying if you glue along the cutting line (PVA glue is (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

        Re: Who says nobody builds ships? —Ben Harris
   (...) Actually, I debated for some time whether or not to retain the foresail. In end I opted to do so simply because it gave the ship a bit of length and added a bit of 'structure' to the front the the vessel without me needing to expand the front (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)