 Castle / 17514
  Re: Who says nobody builds ships?

(...) Nice work.The colour scheme is great, and the extended oars really look the part. To be pedantic, triangular foresails are not particularly castle-ish. Also, you can avoid fabric sails fraying if you glue along the cutting line (PVA glue is (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Who says nobody builds ships?

(...) Actually, I debated for some time whether or not to retain the foresail. In end I opted to do so simply because it gave the ship a bit of length and added a bit of 'structure' to the front the the vessel without me needing to expand the front (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)