 Castle / 1748
    Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website) —Jeff Stembel
   (...) For Tax purposes, I believe. Hence it becoming known as the "Doomsday Book". ;) Jeff (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Yup, I was getting all medieval on you people here. But Doomsday might be fun too. First we count the people, then we kill 'em! =) -- Richard (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)