 Castle / 17464
    All your Orc are belong to us! —Anthony Sava
   You human scum! (URL) You have invaded our lands for the last time! It is time the human ju'uk learn their final lesson! The horde will wash over your people like a plague, no one human will survive! All those who stand in our way will be trampled (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: All your Orc are belong to us! —Eric Sophie
   ya, but you guys are only like One Hit Point each. LOL! ;) (cool picture, I like the hoard you have assymbled, good deal) e Just for laughs, I mean come on, Sam Wise had a Frying Pan! Going by the Ancient Lore of D&D that is. Yo, I'll bring any I (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)