 Castle / 17455
    CastleQuest: Gamemaster/Player transaction example —Alex Polimeni
   I have seen it said that they dont like CQ because a gamemaster could say: You encounter a dragon, he eats your party and your all dead. So, here is an example i just mixed up. Below are example transactions between players and the GM. I have not (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)