 Castle / 17431
    Re: Does anyone know how to make these windows? —Frank Filz
   (...) shutters. They were only available in sets produced in Italy under a LEGO license. Search Lugnet for minitalia for more information (there are a couple nice web sites recently posted). Frank (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Does anyone know how to make these windows? —Saskia van Doesburg
   (...) Thanks for helping me out. I don't think those windows are widely available, so I don't have the illusion that I will own any of those windows ever. But, you never know :-) Thanks Saskia (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)