 Castle / 17413
    Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more... —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Very cool minifigs. Forgive my ignorance, but who is Saelbeth? I thought I knew the books as well as anyone around here, but I don't remember this figure at all. Bruce (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Aragon, Legolas, and more... —Isaac Yue
   (...) Hi Bruce, I'm a big admirer of your Lotr MOCs so it does feel extra special that my figures should meet your approval. Thanks :) Actually, you're not the only one who's never heard of Saelbeth, I've read the books 4 times and don't recall ever (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)