 Castle / 17389
    Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! (...) Thanks, Stephen! That's a great compliment. I'm glad you like it. (...) Oh, be carefull with your wishes! There's no bed in this tower :-) Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower —Stephen Wroble
   (...) There is no bathroom either, but when one is made of plastic it doesn't matter. The interior of the tower looks very comfortable (for a minifig.) Stephen (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)