 Castle / 1737
  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) Pawel, this looks great. You can count me in to contribute my creations. The map is pixelated and it is hard to read some of the works on the map (especially "forest" and "ocean") but I know you are working on refining the map so it is no big (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) I'm not sure exactly what Pawel's plans are, but I gathered he plans mostly on hosting pictures and less on linking (This is just a guess ;-). (...) It's always good to have motivation! And I can't wait to see your next creation ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)