 Castle / 17360
    An Ikros: Chaos Skies teaser (if anyone still cares) —Anthony Sava
   This one is actually taken from a bigger picture from Chapter 3, but I didn't want to give too much away so I cropped it for the teaser. (URL) --Anthony (URL) The Kingdom of Ikros> (URL) Ikros: Chaos Skies> (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: An Ikros: Chaos Skies teaser (if anyone still cares) —Alex Polimeni
     (...) Eh, people still probably care. from what i can tell, people care more about Ikros then about CQ. Nice editing, there. wonder if he is one of the four horsemen revived? Alex (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: An Ikros: Chaos Skies teaser (if anyone still cares) —Matt Hein
   (...) Ah, so you are still working on Ikros, eh? Just exactly how far are you into the third chapter? It's been a few months since the previous release, so I'm guessing the hunt for a job is still first priority, right? Just keep at it! :) Looking (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)