 Castle / 17360
  An Ikros: Chaos Skies teaser (if anyone still cares)

This one is actually taken from a bigger picture from Chapter 3, but I didn't want to give too much away so I cropped it for the teaser. (URL) --Anthony (URL) The Kingdom of Ikros> (URL) Ikros: Chaos Skies> (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: An Ikros: Chaos Skies teaser (if anyone still cares)

(...) Eh, people still probably care. from what i can tell, people care more about Ikros then about CQ. Nice editing, there. wonder if he is one of the four horsemen revived? Alex (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: An Ikros: Chaos Skies teaser (if anyone still cares)

(...) Ah, so you are still working on Ikros, eh? Just exactly how far are you into the third chapter? It's been a few months since the previous release, so I'm guessing the hunt for a job is still first priority, right? Just keep at it! :) Looking (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)