 Castle / 17302
    Re: Ranting and raving... —David Laswell
   (...) Not to sound unsympathetic and all, but all of that stuff is technically your responsibility, not the buyer's. Contrary to popular belief, the buyer is only responsible for guaranteeing arrival of payment. Upon receipt of payment, the seller (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Ranting and raving... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Under my terms, once I've given it to USPS and I can prove it, it's not my problem any more, it's the buyer's. Title passes to the buyer at the moment I transfer it to USPS. If the buyer chooses not to buy insurance that would be the buyer's (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)