 Castle / 17251
  Re: The Watchtower at Fjordthrotte

(...) Harry Potter door piece. I don't see that piece being used that often. As said before; the sail and main door are also interesting. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Watchtower at Fjordthrotte

(...) Thanks Jason, In addition to not having enough gray, I don't have enough doors and such, so Harry Potter sets at clearance prices are a cheap way to get parts. I think I like the Harry Potter doors better than the same sized classic castle (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)