 Castle / 17237
    Re: The Watchtower at Fjordthrotte —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) Hi George, I like your watchtower. The little dock and natural stone steps are neat. The entrance doors are beautiful (when is Lego going to make 1x4x6 doors in brown?!!!) Your sailboat is also very cool. I like the massiveness of the tower. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The Watchtower at Fjordthrotte —George Haberberger
   (...) Ben, Thanks! I was trying to work within the limitations of not having many gray bricks, so I made a backstory explaining a smallish, crudely built tower. I almost cheated and used muslin for the sailboat, but then I saw the Ewok attack wing, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)