 Castle / 17154
  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) Ah, and in all of its glory, I believe you really caught the essence of the 'dogs' of warfare here with soldiers clashing in basically every way possible. (nice to find the crusader ducking in a tree stump for shooting cover!) I still can't (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A Classic Confrontation

(...) Hey Matt, Thanks for comments. I tried very hard to get the feel of the chaos inherent in a medieval battle. Yes, that crusader is hiding in that stump. You might be pleased to know that he bought it about 45 seconds later. :) You are right (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)