 Castle / 17139
  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Well...I'll say that the project is an impressive undertaking; in both size and detail. Aside from the typical tudor style (which would catch my eye no matter the occasion), I'm just continully amazed at what can be done with those flat (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Inn at the OLde Road

(...) Thank you! (...) Weeeellll... The logistics behind this model is one of the toughest problems one can face legowise. I plundered several BrickLink shops, Bootsales and fellow AFOLs to get those bricks. (...) Dunno about the white bricks, but (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)