 Castle / 17115
  The pikes, the pikes are calling

G'Day, I've recently expanded my pike company, The Pikes of Doom, which last appeared at a STUDFest Brikwars. Now (URL) three ranks> deep, and seven abreast,the Pikes of Doom present a (URL) fearsome front>. Commanded by Jean-Claude Prique (the one (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The pikes, the pikes are calling

In lugnet.castle, Richie Dulin wrote: <snip> (...) Read cloak? That should be red cloak, of course. Apologies! (...) Cheers Richie Dulin (2 URLs) Port Brique Somewhere in the South Pacifique (2 URLs) Misérable Building a safer South Pacifique (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)