 Castle / 1710 (+10)
  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

(...) my craigo-lego babes are hanging out! be careful! the "cops" are on patrol, and may get the wrong idea from that name! the last thing you want is for the place to get busted by leo's goons! seriously good work here, eric! i love getting so (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) Pawel, I think you overstate things a bit. I am proud of my creation, and hopefully it turns out as well as it looks in my mind. But there are a bunch of people in this group who could probably put me to shame if given access to the quantity (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) I like it. I read the posting of this with interest, watching where this goes should be fun! I may or may not participate depending upon unrelated real life factors, as well as the lack of a web site and/or scanner (aka source material). (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) I hear you on that. I'm from Tennessee, and would love to get a castleLUG (joke;) meeting sometime during the summer. Geez - that would rock. I figured that I would buy big plastic containers and put my creations (the mobile ones - like the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Michael Ulring wrote in message ... (...) one (...) Well, if LEGO Direct comes through, we'll be ordering bulk grey bricks... Of course with something the size of your modules, there is a weight advantage to the castle wall sections. Of course (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) Wow that is a HUGE castle you have so far. The final product will probably weigh a ton! I envy the fact that you have wall pieces built in twos lying everywhere, under, beside, and above the table, ready to be put into use. Same goes for all (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) now I need tons of input (...) this up so it would be (...) want to hear everyone's (...) top that pretty much says (...) this is a GREAT idea, pawel! count me and "mephisto" in on the scheme! judging from the response, this is gonna be a (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) I really think Pawel's reaction sums it up, or my version of it is, WOW. /gapes/ That's big and what you have completed looks good. /ungapes/ (finally). Um, more? we want more, really we do! (...) Modularity is good in this case, very good! (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

Eric, Glad you decided to do some more Castle type stuff! This Inn puts everyone's favorite Guarded Inn to shame; there is no comparison. I just can't wait to see what you do next! -- Have fun! John The Legos you've been dreaming of... (URL) weird (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

The map is perfect but quite pixellated -- did you scan a little lego map or something? I might be able to fix it up. -- Paul Davidson craig hamilton <craigo-lego@webtv.net> wrote in message news:FoM8Bu.D3s@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) your (...) or (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact