 Castle / 17066
    Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr! —Dave Schuler
   (...) Um, I believe you're quoting General Chang, who was himself knowingly quoting Shakespeare. Specifically, Marc Antony, who was in turn speculatively quoting Caesar: All pity choked with custom of fell deeds: And Caesar's spirit, ranging for (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr! —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Interesting! See, i knew i learned that some time ago... But that info had totally slipped my mind. ~Thank-you! It's the fascinating commentary and historical anecdotes that keep me coming back to Lugnet. =P --==Richard==-- (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr! —Dave Schuler
   (...) Hey, I'm just glad that I finally got to use part of my English degree. Up until now my diploma's been doubling as a placemat. Dave! (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)