 Castle / 1705 (+5)
  My Giant? Castle in progress

Here are a few pics of the castle I'm working on. First is a rough layout that I did up in Excel using square cells that represent a 4x4 Lego area: (URL) purple rectangle in the center will be the king's quarters, or area where all the royalty (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

Geez ... the humbler has arrived;) Michael Ulring is the master of large castles and it looks like he has come to answer the call. I guess most of us can see what it takes now (i.e. - stacks and stacks of 1x5x7 walls.) I will put everything into (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Giant? Castle in progress

(...) 1x5x7 (...) Where do you live? You never know, there might be Lego fans living right next door to each other and never even know it. City life. It's crazy. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself - I just finished directing a One Act called "Sure (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

Ok ... Let me know what you think so far: (URL) will talk about this a lot more later on ... right now I need tons of input from everyone (via e-mail or lugnet). I tried to set this up so it would be highly changable, but before it's officially out, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come (Castle Website)

(...) Aaaah!!!! Amazing, I love it! (How did you do that so quickly?) OK, I'm definitely gonna work on this tomorrow - I can't now but I will take (digital) photos of my characters and I will soon start to build my castle. Somehow this makes the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact