 Castle / 1695 (+5)
  Re: Good vs. Evil

(...) I have the following as my MOC (I just came out of my Dark Ages in December, so I've loaded up on recent sets), and a guess to the theme's intent: Grey Ninja are used (not terribly effectively) by my good, blue-flag (ninja and Knight's (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Any interest in a huge Castle Kingdom site?

(...) yet (...) Well, I could try... I have a knack with still life, and I've only tried a "map view" thing once, but I think I could manage a considerably OK picture of some terrian stuff. Also, I have a game called Civilization (some of you might (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a giant castle

(...) I'd have to agree... it all depends on what you want... if you look at something like Strombrachter, you'll notice that 80-90% of the walls are all castle wall sections. That helps a lot, since you don't need to build them out of actual (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Building a giant castle

(...) Well said. To be honest, I have been fascinated by Eric's Models recently, so from PERSONAL observation, I have to say that building something small (see church) and giving it great detail, makes people appreciate it more. Sure building a huge (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new Inn of many gable ends...

awesome inn!@!@! i have to admit i've created a couple small castles, but have been completely dumbstruck for creating civilian buildings one major problem i have is building roof corners (90 degree angle change). I noticed you have figured this out (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact