 Castle / 16893
    Re: The first Mobile Medieval Market shop! With Elephant! —Amado C. Pinlac
   Josh, Is this the beginning of a traveling caravan for the MM? Very innovative shop and keeper you got there! Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: The first Mobile Medieval Market shop! With Elephant! —Josh Wedin
   Well...I don't think so. I think Abdul is going to travel alone. At least for now. I might get one more elephant. The scorpion palace comes with a light grey one, so I might get that. We'll see. Thanks for the comments! Josh (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.castle)