 Castle / 16820
  Re: Rock Golems

(...) I suppose for gaming you could have just drafted the Rock Raiders beastie for a Rock Golem, but I always like a do-it-yourself solution. -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rock Golems

(...) Heh, it was mildly the ispiration for having a rock golem, but in the end (as you said) it's so often better to put one together yourself. Not to mention that these guys have 13 times the articulation of a BURP Beast. And of course I could (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.castle)