 Castle / 16789
    Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops) —Benjamin Ellermann
   Hi Nathan, I really like your marketplace. You have a diverse selection of shops with nice details. The boat builders shop is great. I love the anchor :) Ben (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Medieval Marketplace Town Square (with 20 shops) —Nathan Todd
   (...) Thanks! I am glad you liked it (even with bad pics). Also thanks for posting feedbackl; it is always appreciated and helps me improve : ) God Bless, Nathan (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle)