 Castle / 16784
  Re: Santa Cristina de Lena

(...) I really like this MOC too. It captures the detail and scale of the church ( (URL) ). These Spanish churches are very small in scale when compared to later Romanesque pilgrimage churches. Great job! Ben (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: Santa Cristina de Lena

Thank you very much for your support. I'm very pleased to see you like my recreation of Santa Cristina de Lena (it's really an awesome church. I visit it two years ago. The simple build and the ilumination and shadows inside are very impresive). (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)